A probiotic for your Puse’
Use: balancing the flora of your Puse’
Ingredients: Bacterium Lacticum, Bifidobacterium
Galactococcus, Gelatin Capsule (Titanium dioxide Glacial acetic acid Sodium lauryl sulfate Polyethylene glycol 6000), Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose (CMC) 29%, Starch(Amylopectin) 5%.
How many? 32ct in each bottle
1. Rapid antibacterial repair, deep cleansing and detoxification, and elimination of inflammation in private parts.
2. purify the Puse’ environment, remove Puse’ odor, itching and discomfort.
3. Helps to reshape the vaginal acid-base balance environment, is not conducive to bacterial breeding so these help to eradicate that!
4. Reproduce the tightness of the vagina, maintain the private parts, and solve the repeated problems of the private parts.
Directions: 2hrs prior or before bed; insert 1(one) single Puse’biotice with clean dry hands with a finger glove(included); insert into your Puse’ cavity index finger length!
best to do before bed!
- please wear a panty liner following
- these can be taken daily or for a few days to balance your flora from a women’s wellness issue!
Protection from Light and Oxygen
- Shelf-Stable Bottle
- No refrigeration required with the patented protective bottle that keeps the organisms alive longer!
I am not a medical doctor nor make any claims to be. All products results vary.
Not safe for use while pregnant*
not regulated by the f d a this is a foreign import
not F d A approved
I am not a medical doctor nor do I claim to be nor claim any medical claims with any products! Any results provided are strictly confidential. We do not claim any results all results may vary.
There are no refunds or exchanges
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Disclaimer: Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not a substitute for advice from a licensed health-care professional. You should not rely solely on this content, and Amazon assumes no liability for inaccuracies. Always read labels and directions before using a product. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA, and these products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or condition.