Yoni steaming, also known as vaginal steaming, is an ancient practice that uses the heat from herbal steam to lightly permeate the outside of a woman’s vagina and allow detoxification. Sound scary? Herbal Healers around the world have been using this practice for centuries. It allows a woman the chance to reconnect with her body and use plant medicine to improve her menstrual cycle and to regulate various health issues.
Benefits of Yoni Steaming
- A significant decrease in pain, bloating and exhaustion associated with menstruation
- A lessening of the strength of a woman’s menstrual flow as well as decreasing the risk of developing dark purple or brown during the beginning of menses
- Correction of irregular or absent menstrual cycles
- Increasing fertility
- Speeding healing and recovery of the reproductive system after birth
- Aiding in the restoration of a vaginal tear, episiotomy, or C-section scar
- Aiding with the healing of hemorrhoids
- Reducing pain associated with chronic vaginal / yeast infections
- Reducing symptoms of menopause including dryness or pain during intercourse
- Detoxifying the womb and helping to release toxins from the body
- Help in letting go of stored emotions and tap into the feminine energy that is our creative potential
How Does Yoni Steaming Work?
Menstrual cramps and infertility can be derived by a build up of uterine lining that was not shed in a previous cycle. The muscles around the uterine wall have to work overtime when excess builds up which can cause pain and fatigue. If you're like me and have experienced this first hand, you know how painful it can be to experience. A yoni steam carries medicinal plant oils to the yoni (vaginal) tissue.
These tissues are extremely absorbent, which allows the bloodstream to absorb these healing plant oils and then take them into the inner reproductive system. Once there, they aid the uterus in cleansing and repairing itself. This cleansing process makes the implantation of an egg easier as well as facilitating the healing of other uterine abnormalities.
How To Yoni Steam
The easiest way to yoni steam at home is to boil distilled water and pour it over a clean bowl, sitz bath, toilet or pot containing Yoni Steam Tea Allow this mixture to cool enough so as not to burn your delicate yoni tissue. Sit on this steam bath and wrap your lower body with clean towels or blankets in order to contain the healing steam bath.
Allow the steam to permeate directly into your skin for 20-40 minutes. Sensation should be enjoyable — move away from the steam if it feels too hot.
Afterwards, discard the herbs and move to a warm bed.
Cooking and preparing:
Ingredients In Our Organic Yoni Steam
Our 100% organic yoni steam is infused with the loving energy of rose quartz crystals and contains various seasonal organic herbs such as organic rosemary, organic red roses, organic
not F d A approved
I am not a medical doctor nor do I claim to be nor claim any medical claims with any products! Any results provided are strictly confidential. We do not claim any results all results may vary.